Friday, October 15, 2010

Sketches From the 28th World Wide Sketch Crawl















































These were not sideways when I scanned them! I don't see a way to make them straight, as they were, though.
Sketches by Barbara Conitz, Cecelia Conitz Heinrich, Nell and Megan Bednarz at the George Bush Library in College Station, Texas July 31, 2010. They were part of the 28th World Wide Sketch Crawl, http://www.sketchcrawl.com
The next Sketch Crawl is Saturday Oct. 16, 2010. In Calvert, meet at Mud Creek Pottery. In the Bryan/College Station area, meet at the MSC Forsyth Gallery in downtown Bryan (the old Woolworths building) about 10:00 a.m.
Sketch your surroundings and post them on the Sketch Crawl website. It's Free and open to everyone!














2 comments:

Cathy Holtom said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog Cecelia. You have some great sketches here, I'm not sure how you can get them the right way up, I turn mine using a programme similar to photoshop, but you can do it on the Windows image viewer too.

winna said...

I see you uploaded to a site other then flickr...so you can do a lot at once...I sure like the photo of you sketching the store windows very much...and the crawl looks like a success for many